MORE ECA SCOTUS Rally Photos

November 2, 2010 -

Here are five more photos from the real "Rally to Restore Sanity," taking place outside the Supreme Court – no offense to Jon Stewart intended. Thanks to everyone that took time out of their busy schedules to support free speech, video games, and gamers in America (thanks to our own Matthew Olschan for sending these in).

[GamePolitics is an ECA publication.]

Posted in

Comments

Re: MORE ECA SCOTUS Rally Photos

Holy crap, even Mario himself showed up!

Re: MORE ECA SCOTUS Rally Photos

That's me and my fiancee in the first picture there.  Some of the other people who were in the crowd were some British students who happened to be on a tour and wanted to join in.  They were really cool.  We can always count on our friends across the pond to lend us a hand.

Incidentally, I spotted one of them wearing an Iron Maiden T-shirt.  Reflexively I threw up the horns and yelled, "Yeah!  Maiden!"

Re: MORE ECA SCOTUS Rally Photos

Enough pictures, where is the summary? I want meat. Give me meat.

E. Zachary Knight
Oklahoma City Chapter of the ECA

Re: MORE ECA SCOTUS Rally Photos

Best I've seen so far is in the WSJ:

---

"Some of the Grimm's Fairy Tales are quite grim," Justice Scalia told an attorney for California. "Are they OK? Are you going to ban them, too?"

"What about films? What about comic books?" asked Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. "Why are videogames special?"

---

BOOM.

I'm feeling pretty good about this one.

Re: MORE ECA SCOTUS Rally Photos

Right now, it looks like it will end up 6-3 for EMA/ESA as some of us predicted, just looks like you can replace Roberts for Scalia in the majority for EMA/ESA(I'm not sold on Alito switching sides just yet).

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Hornets, Jack Thompson can geaux chase a chupacabra. Hell will stay frozen over for quite a while since the Saints won the Super Bowl.

Geaux Saints, Geaux Tigers, Geaux Pelicans. Even through the darkest days, this fire burns always.

Re: MORE ECA SCOTUS Rally Photos

You can settle on Kotaku's for now

GP may have it up later today

Watching JT on GP is just like watching an episode of Jerry springer only as funny as the fights

America has just became its own version of the Jerry Springer Show after a bizarre moment in Florida involving a carnival worker.

james_fudgeI'll be watching the Facebook page09/01/2015 - 10:14am
james_fudgethe site maybe up right now, but we're not updating until we're at the new location.09/01/2015 - 10:13am
james_fudgehttps://www.facebook.com/gamepolitics09/01/2015 - 10:12am
Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm