An app for tracking political promises

November 6, 2010 -

A new mobile app helps voters keep track of all the promises that politicians made to get elected so that they have some ammo when they run again. The app, My Elected Officials, is $4.99 and available on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The app streamlines access to congressional voting records, local contact information such as telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, offers push notifications via a "follow" option, video links and breaking news via media resources such as FOX News, CNN, C-SPAN and GovTrack.

My Elected Officials uses a collection of website portals designed to provide legislative tracking information from the Library of Congress’ THOMAS, as well as other automated resource methods and tools.

Grab it from iTunes. Find out more about the game at www.myelectedofficials.com.

Comments

Re: An app for tracking political promises

So, it's an app that does nothing?

Re: An app for tracking political promises

Surprised Apple didn't reject it, given its history of throwing out anything political, sight unseen.

Re: An app for tracking political promises

Dashing your hopes, in app format:) But now you can quantify your reget when voting.

Re: An app for tracking political promises

I forsee some broken political promises upcoming if Obama goes through with his statement about kowtowing to the newly elected republicans.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm
PHX Corpand now it's ready to go for everyone08/31/2015 - 9:35pm
Andrew EisenThat's why I embed the chat box from my Twitch Page. Can't get chat on the YouTube page to work either.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Andrew EisenI do but I haven't seen a way to incorporate viewers to chat without specifically inviting them to the event.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Goth_SkunkThough I'm surprised you'd not be familiar with this, Andrew. Do you not use Google Hangouts when you do S.P.A.C.?08/31/2015 - 8:45pm