The ECA Supports the Tommy Fund Holiday Card Program

December 14, 2010 -

The Entertainment Consumers Association is lending its support to the Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer with a donation and support for its Holiday Card Program. The Tommy Fund Holiday Card Program urges the community to purchase Tommy Fund Note Cards hand-drawn by children treated at the Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital. The cards costs $12 each and all the proceeds go back into supporting children fighting for their lives against various types of cancer. The ECA is urging its members to donate to the Tommy Fund either directly or by purchasing a card.

The Tommy Fund organization serves as a helping hand to the oncology section of the department of pediatrics at the Yale School of Medicine, the Yale-New Haven Children’s Hospital and the Yale Cancer Center. The organization works alongside the dedicated medical professionals in the front lines of this important fight.

"The Tommy Fund is extremely appreciative of the ECA's support this holiday season," said Amy Russell, Director of the Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer. "It is because of generous support from companies and foundations like the ECA that the Tommy Fund is able to continue its mission of helping families of children with cancer. We are honored the ECA has chosen our foundation and look forward to our future relationship."

"The ECA is dedicated to supporting important charitable organizations such as the Tommy Fund," said Heather Ellertson, ECA Vice President of Marketing. “We are pleased to be working with them on this program and are planning to introduce new initiatives shortly that continue to focus on the positive aspects of the gaming community.”

To learn more about The Tommy Fund for Childhood Cancer, visit www.tommyfund.org.

[GamePolitics is an ECA publication.]

prh99Maybe it's time to rethink your strategy if your enemy doesn't have to make stuff up.02/01/2015 - 5:01am
prh99Also if you don't like someone, harassment and scandals will only get them more attention. Zoe Quinn would probably not be as well known if not for various harassers.02/01/2015 - 5:00am
prh99Personally, I just clicked the three vertical dots the first YouTube recommended one, haven't seen one since. Too bad I can't get rid of Pewdiepie video recommendations that easily.02/01/2015 - 3:19am
prh99Just don't watch the videos, who cares what she does or doesn't do. If her audience likes it so be, if they think she's doing something she shouldn't they'll stop watching.02/01/2015 - 3:14am
Wonderkarpwell we had to christen it some way01/31/2015 - 7:13pm