The Humble Indie Bundle 2 Revealed

December 15, 2010 -

The new Humble Bundle has been revealed, and once again, proceeds will benefit the Child's Play charity and the Electronic Frontier Foundation. Like last year, the community is asked to pay whatever they want to get a handful of games.

While some will take advantage and pay next to nothing some in the community are proving to be very generous with their pricing. According to the web site one person pledged to pay $1,000 for the bundle. Wolfire's first pay-what-you-want Humble Indie Bundle raised $1 million dollars in ten days, $180,000 of which customers earmarked for EFF.

This year's bundle includes Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans. The games are worth around $85. Games in "ongoing development" offer consumers access to all future updates.

For more information, visit the bundle's official web site. Check out the promo video Wolfire put together.

Source: EFF

Comments

Re: The Humble Indie Bundle 2 Revealed

And once again the Linux users are outspending the Windows users more than 2:1, a statistic I like to point out any time anyone claims Linux users are just a bunch of freeloaders who want something for nothing.

Matthew Wilsonhttp://arstechnica.com/science/2015/05/new-neural-implant-reads-a-persons-intentions-to-control-robotic-arm/ our first steps tos a dues ex future lol.05/24/2015 - 1:51pm
Goth_SkunkThe game is 75% sidequests, 25% story. And most of those sidequests are only vaguely related to the main story at all, having very little consequence to the plot at large.05/24/2015 - 1:12pm
Goth_SkunkI'm such a huge BioWare fan that I played through my first playthrough of DA:I without complaint, but on my second time through I certainly took notice of just how much side-quest material there was. It's probably my greatest criticism of the game.05/24/2015 - 1:10pm
ZippyDSMleeI need one of my 70 games to play....mmmmmmmm05/24/2015 - 9:57am
MattsworknameSpent all night playing blood borne, now trapped in the Nightmare frontier and trying to reach the boss so I can maybe warp out again05/24/2015 - 9:21am
MattsworknameYeah, i got started and then made it through t the first few misions anthen blood borne05/23/2015 - 10:13pm
Goth_SkunkWhich one, Dragon Age?05/23/2015 - 8:20pm
Wonderkarpalso waiting patiently for Batman.05/23/2015 - 7:36pm
MattsworknameIn still trying ot beat that game the first time. Freaking game has so much side questing05/23/2015 - 7:34pm
Goth_SkunkPlaying a third and probably final playthrough of Dragon Age: Inquisition. Once that's done, I'll move on to AC: Unity, most likely, then get caught up on A-list games I have yet to play, like Murdered: Soul Suspect and Shadows of Mordor.05/23/2015 - 6:33pm
MattsworknameIf you own a vita and like monster hunter, but dont like the bs filler that goes with it. Try tokiden kiwmai05/23/2015 - 6:11pm
Matthew Wilsonaparently their servers got crushed, but I dont see the game selling well. Nintendo fans tend not to be fans of competitive fps05/23/2015 - 5:48pm
MattsworknameSPlatton looks intersting, Love the are style, gonna give the game a try with the upcoming test fire05/23/2015 - 4:39pm
PHX Corp@Technogeek, I'm returning for one more Run with the Global testfire05/23/2015 - 3:41pm
WonderkarpI'm bouncing all over the place but right now I'd say I'm playing Super Mario 64 trying to max out the stars. 2 worlds and 2 secret stars to go05/23/2015 - 1:12pm
TechnogeekReminder: Splatoon Global Testfire returns this afternoon/evening.05/23/2015 - 12:45pm
Andrew EisenA bit busy with my 30 Days of Netflix project but I did play through the first world of New Super Mario Bros. 2 at a sushi restaurant last night.05/23/2015 - 10:59am
MattsworknameSo, whats everyone playing? Im still knee deep in bloodborne, but finaly beat Rom the spider05/23/2015 - 7:20am
Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm