Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

December 24, 2010 -

The staff at GamePolitics would like to wish all of you a happy and safe holiday season. We are thankful for your continued support, criticism, occasional smart aleck comments this year, and look forward to more of the same in 2011. We hope your holiday is full of joy, family, fun, and gaming. May all of your holiday dreams come true! Happy Holidays!

Best Wishes,

James and the GamePolitics crew

Posted in

Comments

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

*bwwaiinnsssssssssss*

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Merry Christmas to all my fellow gamers all over the World.

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Merry Christams everyone!!!

And a Happy, Happy, New Year!!!

- W

Consumer responsibility is just as important as Corporate responsibility. So, be responsible consumers.

Re: Happy Holidays From GamePolitics

Merry Christmas, everybody!!!

Re: Happy Holidays Form GamePolitics

Twas the night before christmas and not a creature was stirring.. mostly because it died when its neck broke over my drivers side door and mirror this night... damned deer.. heh

Merry X-Mas all! :)

hope yours is better than mine at this point! :p

Re: Happy Holidays Form GamePolitics

*drag drag* never forget zippy is always stirng.....*drag*

---

Patreon

Deviantart

Re: Happy Holidays Form GamePolitics

Yep thanks for a great 2010 Game Politics and I look forward to a great "2001" with your articles.  : )

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

ZippyDSMleePapa Midnight: Care to take a look at this and tell me what you think about it? http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-FS-5010BT-Surround-Speakers-Bluetooth/dp/B00EYX1N2S/03/26/2015 - 10:27pm
Matthew Wilson@AE I think he means both.03/26/2015 - 9:23pm
Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am