BlizzCon 2011 Announced, Details Thin

February 7, 2011 -

Blizzard Entertainment announced some of the things fans can expect from the sixth annual BlizzCon gaming convention, this year taking place at the Anaheim Convention Centre in Anaheim, California October 21 - 22.

This year's event dedicated to all things Blizzard (StarCraft, Warcraft, and World of Warcraft) promises hands-on play time with the latest Blizzard games (we assume that means players will get to try out Diablo III, the latest chapter in the StarCraft II series, and any new WOW stuff Blizzard has planned), casual and competitive tournaments for players of all skill levels, community contests with special prizes, "commemorative" merchandise based on the company's various game universes, and the usual assortment of keynotes, workshops, and discussions.

More details on the event - including ticket availability and pricing - are "to be announced" on the official Blizzard website as the event draws closer.

If you are planning to attend BlizzCon 2011, you had better be ready to buy those tickets; last year tickets for two-day event sold out the same day they became available for purchase. You can sign up for a newsletter at the official BlizzCon 2011 web site that will alert you the second they become available.

Comments

I love Activision

This excites me. Love Activision. Love Bobby Kotick's work. I really want to attend BlizzCon 2011! http://www.linkedin.com/in/bobbykotick

Re: BlizzCon 2001 Announced, Details Thin

Awww! 2001? I missed it already!

-Greevar

-Greevar

"Paste superficially profound, but utterly meaningless quotation here."

ZippyDSMleeShout box sttasahhppppp!!05/22/2015 - 10:47am