The 2011 IGDA Board of Directors candidates have been revealed on the organization’s oficial site.
Each lists their biography, accomplishments, and what they believe they bring to the IGDA that is unique. If nothing else, it is an interesting read for non-IGDA members.
The list includes the following
- Scott Berfield, Executive Producer, Center for Serious Play, University of Washington, Bothell
- Dustin Clingman, CEO, ZeeGee Games
- Corvus Elrod, Semionaut & Narrative Designer, Zakelro Story Studio
- Jeff Goodsill, Vice President and General Manager, Tencent Boston
- Darion Lowenstein, Development Director, Electronic Arts
- Michael Lubker, Producer & Business Development Manager, Paper Child Studios
- Cordy Rierson, Director, University Talent Development, Microsoft Game Studios
- Brian Robbins, President, Riptide Games/li>
- Glen A. Schofield, CEO, Sledgehammer Games/li>
- Grant Shonkwiler, Game Programmer & Designer, AMI Entertainment Network Inc
- Feargus Urquhart, CEO, Obsidian Entertainment