Peter Molyneux to Write Foreword to 'Gamers at Work' Book

March 1, 2011 -

Lionhead Studios founder and creative director at Microsoft Game Studios Peter Molyneux will write the foreword to the upcoming book Gamers at Work by Morgan Ramsay. Gamers at Work is the third book in the "At Work" book series published by Apress. Gamers at Work is being written by Morgan Ramsay, founder of Entertainment Media Council. Gamers At Work takes a closer look at the challenges startup game development studios face by way of dozens of interviews with the world’s most successful entrepreneurs in the video game industry, including Electronic Arts founder Trip Hawkins, Atari cofounder Nolan Bushnell, and Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin, among others.

At Lionhead Studios (acquired by Microsoft in 2006), Molyneux created the Black & White and Fable franchises. Prior to that, he co-founded Bullfrog Productions where he created Populous and Dungeon Keeper.

For more information on the book, check out www.emcouncil.org/GamersAtWork.

Comments

Re: Peter Molyneux to Write Foreword to 'Gamers at Work' ...

Obligatory Molyneux god head.

Obligatory fix fable already jackass! 2 and 3 are party games damnit!!

---