Crysis 2 Cheaters Beware: Crytek’s Gonna Get You

March 30, 2011 -

Crytek is not happy that people are cheating in Crysis 2, and has pledged to take steps to permanently remove exploits from the game. Further Crytek promises that cheaters will be punished if they get caught.

"We do take cheating very seriously here at Crytek," the developer said in a blog post today. "We are currently taking steps to permanently remove exploits from Crysis 2 and to penalize those individuals that choose to utilize them."

Crytek went on to thank players for their patience as it deals with these sorts of problems. Crytek will launch a series of updates over the next few weeks aimed at fixing post-release problems like cheating. A patch released on the weekend removed auto aim and added a cheat detection system.

Source: C&VG

Comments

Re: Crysis 2 Cheaters Beware: Crytek’s Gonna Get You

I take it this is for those that are doing multiplayer, right?

- W

Consumer responsibility is just as important as Corporate responsibility. So, be responsible consumers.

Re: Crysis 2 Cheaters Beware: Crytek’s Gonna Get You

Original source:
(see the March 30th update)

usoPreviewPopup