Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

April 8, 2011 -

You may remember way back in December of 2010 that a Western Pennsylvania man was wanted for stealing a Game Boy and other related items from a deceased teenager's coffin who died during a Christmas Day crash. The teen and the thief knew each other which made the crime even more disturbing. Eventually authorities caught up with the man and now he faces the consequences of his actions.

Thirty-seven-year-old Jody Bennett of Mentcle was sentenced to two years' probation for the crime after pleading guilty to institutional vandalism and theft yesterday. Luckily, Bennet will do time, but not for his ghoulish behavior; he was also sentenced by an Indiana County judge to 30 days - six months in jail for unrelated drunken driving and drug possession charges.

Bennett said during sentencing that he felt horrible for what he had done and apologized to the family.

Source: Greenfield Reporter

Posted in

Comments

Re: Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

what the heck is that image? I'm guessing green puke.

Re: Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

Agreed. I hope he comes out with a pair of breasts tattooed on his back.

"Power means nothing without honor and pride."

http://grifsgamereviews.blogspot.com My video game review site.

Re: Game Boy Funeral Thief Sentenced

I hope he drops the soap often.

-Ultimately what will do in mankind is a person's fear of their own freedom-

Poll

Which Feminist Frequency video are you looking forward to most?:

WonderkarpFCC appears to be kicking ass today01/29/2015 - 4:11pm
Matthew WilsonThat is why I said "every market". for example totalbescuit has TWC, and the best he can get atm is 10/10.01/29/2015 - 1:58pm
Andrew EisenTWC offers speeds that high, at least in my area. (Standard is 15Mpbs)01/29/2015 - 1:54pm
Matthew Wilson@prh I still have my doubts. if anything the big winner is Comcast. they are the only isp in the us that can provide that speed in every market they serve. att, verizon, and twc cant or at least dont.01/29/2015 - 1:50pm
Andrew EisenTrailer for Ted 2 and it looks like it won't simply be a rehash of the first. That's encouraging! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3AVcCggRnU01/29/2015 - 1:49pm
prh99It's nice to see an FCC chair who isn't just there to facilitate monopoly building for cable and telecom. Basically not a dingo.01/29/2015 - 1:46pm