Iowa Teacher Charged for Strip Video Game, Other Bizarre Behavior

April 22, 2011 -

You cannot make up the tale of 53-year-old Larry David Twigg. The now former Waterloo, Iowa teacher was found guilty earlier this month of coercing a 17-year-old student into all kinds of strange pseudo sexual acts at his home. According to news reports, in 2010 Twigg brought a 17-year-old male to his home and coerced him into several bizarre acts including making snow angels in his yard wearing only his boxers, playing "strip video games" where every time the boy lost a life he would have to take off an article of clothing, and pouring chocolate syrup on the boy while he showered. The unnamed student also claimed that Twigg spanked him.

The defense argued that the acts were not sexual and that Twigg suffered mental problems after hitting his head in a traffic accident.

Minnesota psychiatrist Dr. Thomas Gratzer, testified that Twigg’s actions both seemed to confirm and contradict standard sex offender behavior.

"The most obvious thing would be that it’s sexual, that’s how you interpret it," Gratzer said.

Assistant Black Hawk County District Attorney Dustin Lies dismissed during closing arguments the idea that Twigg lacked mental capacity.

"I would submit to you that he was exactly himself that day," Lies said.

The jury agreed with the State and convicted the former teacher for all five counts of lascivious conduct with a minor. The charges are misdemeanors and carry up to one year in jail each. Sentencing is to take place at an undetermined date.

Source: KCRG

Posted in

Comments

Re: Iowa Teacher Charged for Strip Video Game, Other ...

I like how the attourney's name is Lies. So fitting.

Re: Iowa Teacher Charged for Strip Video Game, Other ...

In related news, "Clothing-Optional Game Night" is born across the United States.

"Power means nothing without honor and pride."

http://grifsgamereviews.blogspot.com My video game review site.

ZippyDSMleeShout box sttasahhppppp!!05/22/2015 - 10:47am