Another day, another series of questions and answers from Sony. The latest batch of questions and answers attempt to explain what users can expect when the PlayStation Network comes back online. Topics covered include download history/friends list/settings, Sony Online Entertainment’s games, PS+ cloud saves, the state of trophies, and if Sony will offer some sort of good will content as an apology to users. Bullet points follow:
- Download history/friends list/settings will not be affected by the PSN downtime.
- Trophies that were earned in single-player offline games during the outage will be intact when the service resumes and will be resynched.
- PS+ cloud saves will be retrievable once PSN is restored.
- Subscribers to SOE’s PS3 MMOs DC Universe Online or Free Realms will be rewarded with various events, extras and some surprises when they come back online via PSN.
- Sony is still evaluating what it can do to compensate players when PSN comes back online.
Source: PlayStation Blog