LOGIN Conference Adds Facebook Game Developer Boot Camp

May 2, 2011 -

The LOGIN Conference has added a Facebook game developer "boot camp" to its annual Seattle area event. The Facebook Game Developer Boot Camp is a day-long track that will take place Wednesday, May 18th. The "track" covers topics such as current tools for metrics, monetization and other significant topics important to social game developers. The Facebook Game Developer Boot Camp is open to all LOGIN Conference attendees, but those interested in attending will need to reserve their spot when registering for the conference (space is limited).

"Social game development is exploding in the Seattle area, as evidenced by recent investments and expansion by established companies like Zynga and PopCap," said Peter Freese, Director of the LOGIN Conference. "There are also tremendous opportunities in the space for new development teams because of the extremely low barrier to entry and the ability to rapidly iterate on game ideas. By making Facebook game development front and center at LOGIN this year, we’re helping to expose developers to new possibilities for creativity and entrepreneurship."

Discounted online registration pricing for LOGIN (including the Facebook Game Developer Boot Camp) expires at midnight tonight. After May 2, prices will go up to late registration rates. For more information, check out www.2011.loginconference.com.

ZippyDSMleeShout box sttasahhppppp!!05/22/2015 - 10:47am