Goozex Waives Trading Fees for PS3 Game Traders

May 10, 2011 -

Online video game and movie trading community Goozex will offer free trading to all its existing PlayStation 3 trading members through May 31. Goozex will waive the usual $1.99 trade free needed to receive items on the site for any member that has sent or received at least one PlayStation 3 video game or Blu-ray movie prior to May 9. Goozex says that, while it is a small gesture of appreciation for its thousands of PS3 owners, the company feels that it is an important one given what PS3 users are going through.

"The downturn of the Sony PlayStation Network has been a frustrating experience for many of our members and we wanted to put a little positivity back into the whole situation," said Mark Nebesky, Goozex CMO. "What we hope to do is let our members that can’t play Mortal Kombat online pick up some other items to play and watch while the PSN issues resolve themselves. We still believe the PS3 is an amazing gaming console and the best Blu-ray player out there."

For more information on Goozex, check out www.goozex.com.

Comments

Re: Goozex Waives Trading Fees for PS3 Game Traders

Not surprising at all considering al lthe kiddies ragequitting over this.

Poll

Which Feminist Frequency video are you looking forward to most?:

Wonderkarpafter deep thought, I can live in a world with 2 Ghostbusters Franchises. Though I highly doubt the new film will top the original(And still wish it were a sequal), The new film's cast won me over hardcore.01/30/2015 - 10:43am
PHX Corphttp://www.tssznews.com/2015/01/30/former-sega-of-america-employees-voice-mistreatment-greed-racism/ there is alot of problems with sega but this is new01/30/2015 - 9:33am
ZippyDSMleehttp://www.speedtest.net/my-result/410086446201/29/2015 - 9:12pm