SOE Offers European Customers Identity Protection Plan Through Affinion

May 18, 2011 -

Sony Online Entertainment announced it will provide customers with a complimentary 12 month identity protection program through Affinion International Limited for Station Account holders in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Germany. Customers will have the option of enrolling in the program for 60 days after SOE's services come back online by contacting Affinion directly.

The identity protection program provides customers whose accounts may have been affected by the April security breach on SOE's network with monitoring, surveillance, reporting and insurance.

Affinion's services include personal information protection, a monitoring and alerting service, related services to help customers understand how to protect their identities online, personal information protection software, a dedicated helpline, and victim of fraud support. The plan being offered by SOE also offers insurance coverage for expenses related to identity restoration following identity fraud card monitoring and alerting service.

Details on how to contact Affinion to sign-up for the program will be made available soon, but SOE is offering a general run-down of the offered plan here.

ZippyDSMleeShout box sttasahhppppp!!05/22/2015 - 10:47am