Penny Arcade Comments on Hackers, Kind Of

June 21, 2011 -

With game companies getting hacked left and right, Penny Arcade fans knew it wouldn’t be long before Gabe and Tycho had something to say about it.  Well, as it turns out, they don’t have much to say on the matter at all.

But that’s okay, the strip is still pretty funny.

-Reporting from San Diego, GamePolitics Contributing Editor Andrew Eisen

Comments

Re: Penny Arcade Comments on Hackers, Kind Of

It was funny...It was basically saying "Someone has to say something (but we're not going to...)" in a sarcastic sort of way.

How's this? HACKERS F#*@ING SUCK!

Re: Penny Arcade Comments on Hackers, Kind Of

It was a funny strip. Reminded me of the family guy cut away where some urban looking people pull on gun on Louis and demand money and Peter says something like "Bye lady" and runs away.

Matthew Wilsonmy bad was doing it from my phone.05/22/2015 - 11:34pm