Lulz Security Exits Stage Left with Massive Data Dump

June 28, 2011 -

Late last week hacking group Lulz Security announced that they were all done hacking websites, servers and game services. But before the group said its final bon voyage it committed one more act on Saturday: they released a 500MB torrent file containing all kinds of data stolen from various places. The most notable data from the file is from the beta of Battlefield Heroes. We assume the data is old.

The torrent file contained data related to 550,000 user accounts from the Battlefield Heroes beta (usernames and hashed passwords) and data from an additional 50,000 member accounts from various gaming forums. Other data released includes an SQL file for hackforums.net; an internal help and configuration cheat sheet for AOL; an error script from an FBI page; 11,793 user accounts for nato-bookshop.org; a screenshot of a compromised job search for the American Department of the Navy; CIDR network ranges from several corporations; and employee data from Priority Investigations Limited; data and file dumps of AT&T’s internal network.

Will this be the last gasp of the hacking group that has terrorized League of Legends, The Escapist, the CIA, Eve Online and more over the past 50 days? Or is this just a ruse? We'll continue to follow this story.

Source: GamingBus

Posted in

Comments

Re: Lulz Security Exits Stage Left with Massive Data Dump

I just found out I was one of the few who had his information leaked because of the Battlefield beta.

What was worse is that its tied to my main EA account so you could use that same login information to get into it.

Honestly Lulzsec can eat a dick.

---- Rumblerumblerumber

Re: Lulz Security Exits Stage Left with Massive Data Dump

...

"Terrorized"? Wait, people were scared and actually took this all seriously?

Re: Lulz Security Exits Stage Left with Massive Data Dump

You didn't hear the chanting of the lynch mob?

-Greevar

"Paste superficially profound, but utterly meaningless quotation here."

-Greevar

"Paste superficially profound, but utterly meaningless quotation here."

Re: Lulz Security Exits Stage Left with Massive Data Dump

Do they somehow think people won't still be after them?

PHX Corphttp://www.thejimquisition.com/2015/04/assassins-creed-chronicles-china-review/ anyone seen this04/26/2015 - 4:19pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.destructoid.com/director-del-toro-says-silent-hi… Can not say I am surprised sadly. I feel bad for del Toro because every time he tries to do a video game project it falls apart.04/26/2015 - 1:42pm
Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm