Game Education Summit Postponed

July 1, 2011 -

Organizers of the Game Education Summit announced that the annual event dedicated to best teaching practices for game development education has been postponed to coincide with the Serious Play Conference. The summit, which was meant to take place last week in Redmond, Washington, was rescheduled to August 24th and 25th. The venue - the Digipen Institute of Technology in Redmond, Washington - remains the same.

The good news is that attendees can take advantage of both conferences for the same cost of admission, according to the organizers.

Speakers scheduled for the summit include Tom Higgins from unity, Steve Reid from Ubisoft's Red Storm studio, and David Della-Rocca from Autodesk. More information on the summit is available here.

Source: GameCareerGuide