ESRB Twitter Party Tonight

July 27, 2011 -

The ESRB is hosting what it calls an ESRB Twitter Party this evening starting at 9:00 pm ET, according to a post on the group's Facebook page. Twitter users can participate by sending messages with the hashtag #ESRB from 9:00 - 10:00 pm ET / 6:00 - 7:00 pm PT with any questions about video game ratings and safety. Those that participate will be eligible to win (by random drawing) a variety of prizes, such as a $50 GameStop gift card.

Participants include ESRB Eliot Mizrachi (@OKtoPlay), Mary Heston from WiredMoms (@WiredMom), Johner Riehl from Family Friendly Video Games (@FmlyFrndlyVdGms), Carissa Rogers (@carissarogers), Barb Likos (@chaotic_barb), and Tiffany Noth (@BloggyMoms).

Posted in

Comments

Re: ESRB Twitter Party Tonight

It ended up being a great discussion last night, lots of conversation with parents around their kids' video games, playing games as a family, setting parental controls, etc.

Big thanks to all who were able to join - I'm sure we'll do it again soon.

Re: ESRB Twitter Party Tonight

This might be fun to check out. I hope I can get on.

Re: ESRB Twitter Party Tonight

Well, this so happens to be on a rare day off for me, so I obviously have nothing better to do. Hope to see you there.

Matthew WilsonThe Point - The Witcher 3: A New Benchmark in Player Choice http://disclosures.house.gov/ld/pdfform.aspx?id=30048982605/22/2015 - 10:37pm
Matthew WilsonI assume no show this weekend?05/22/2015 - 10:27pm