Wargaming.net Sponsors the European Games Awards

August 1, 2011 -

Wargaming.net, makers of the popular online game World of Tanks, has signed on as the main sponsor of the European Games Awards 2011. The awards ceremony for one of Europe's largest public awards takes place on August 13 on the event ship Pure Liner 1 on the Rhine in Cologne, Germany.

Victor Kislyi, CEO of Wargaming.net, says that he considers supporting the European Games Award 2011 an important step for the European games industry:

"A games-award, which allows players from all over Europe not only to nominate games and companies, but to choose the winner themselves, is a fantastic idea. This way, not only do developers get a feedback from regions they usually have little or no contact to, but also do games and companies, which might not have been on everybody's regional radar before, receive public attention. We are happy we can commit to this idea with our support."

Posted in

Comments

Re: Wargaming.net Sponsors the European Games Awards

Just an fyi, the game is called "World of Tanks", not Tanks Online.

Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm