Humblie Indie Bundle 3 Adds Atom Zombie Smasher

August 5, 2011 -

The Humble Indie Bundle 3 keeps getting bigger and better. Earlier this week the "name your own price" game bundle added all the games from the last bundle - Humble Indie Bundle 2. Today the bundle adds yet another game: Atom Zombie Smasher. The game is a bonus title, joining the previously announced bonus game Steel Storm: Burning Retribution. If you've already bought Humble Indie Bundle 3, just go to your download page and grab it.

So to recap, if you haven't picked up the bundle yet, you get five DRM-free games on Mac, Windows, and Linux including Crayon Physics Deluxe, Hammerfight, VVVVVV, And Yet It Moves, and Cogs. You also get the two bonus games Steel Storm: Burning Retribution and Atom Zombie Smasher. Finally, if you pay above the current average price (check the official site for the current number), you get all the Humble Indie Bundle 2 games including Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, and Revenge of the Titans.

Find out more on the Humble Indie Bundle 3 web site. When you are buying the bundle you can divide up whatever you want to pay among the games' creators, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), and Child's Play.

Comments

Re: Humblie Indie Bundle 3 Adds Atom Zombie Smasher

I've been waiting for pay day to snap this up. I already own half the games at least but I like supporting these types of things.

Poll

Best decade for video games?:

Andrew EisenConster - Sure, give me a few minutes.03/26/2015 - 3:05pm
Matthew Wilsonnot shocked, lets see how gencon reacts.03/26/2015 - 11:01am
Andrew EisenAnd for those of you keeping track, Indiana's SB 101 was signed into law this morning by Gov. Pence.03/26/2015 - 10:58am
james_fudgeyeah!03/26/2015 - 9:17am