Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

August 22, 2011 -

In the latest video from our own Andrew Eisen he talks in-depth about the Mega Man conspiracy theory making the rounds. Some believe that Capcom cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 for the 3DS and Mega Man Universe, and omitted the Blue Bomber from the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 roster because Mega Man co-creator Keiji Inafune left the company late last year. You may recall that Inafune made several derogatory statements about the Japanese video game industry prior to his departure, which reflected poorly on him and his employer too.

I'll leave the rest to Andrew, who runs down this conspiracy theory in the video and at his blog...

Comments

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

While the material was good, the audio quality of this one made it difficult to follow.

Keep up the good work though.

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

Yeah, the equipment I'm using sucks.  Believe it or not, what I posted is actually better than the raw recording.  Nowhere near ideal but hey, I work with what I got.

Glad you like it though.

Andrew Eisen

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

Perhaps you could start a Kickstarter campaign to get new recording equipment.

As one of the incentives, you could offer to speak the names of donators. You could make a killing among the lady crowd.

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

I would pay you ten dollars to read my statement of intent to the admissions boards of the vet schools I'm applying to. There's no way they would refuse me.

-Austin from Oregon

Feel free to check out my blog.

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

Heh.  I don't know man, my video demographics shows females on average make up less than 10% of my viewers.

Andrew Eisen

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

(Insert favorite male prostitute joke here)

Keep up the good work, Andrew. Maybe one day the developers will watch, listen, and think for once.

Poll

Whose next half decade of superhero films are you most looking forward to?:

Neo_DrKefkaAnyone remember that portrait from Resident Evil 1 in the gallery about a Middle Aged man full of worries? Anyone know the name of that portrait?10/31/2014 - 12:45am
MechaTama31Yeah, don't see myself getting a Vita or a PSTV...10/31/2014 - 12:04am
E. Zachary KnightWatch Ultron ruin all your Disney childhood memories in this How The Ultron Teaser Should Have Ended. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra1sBRLRFtc10/30/2014 - 9:23pm
ZippyDSMleeConster:they finally made a working worth while PSP emulator.10/30/2014 - 8:10pm
quiknkoldMechatama31, you can get VC2 on the Vita and Vita TV. you have to buy it through PSN on PS3 and transfer it to vita and then playstation tv. I have it on my PS TV and it works10/30/2014 - 7:15pm
MechaTama31I loved Valkyria Chronicles. Still super cheesed off that the sequels were PSP-only... :/10/30/2014 - 6:57pm
ConsterI played Steamworld Dig on the 3DS, and it's pretty fun.10/30/2014 - 6:51pm
Matthew WilsonRECOMMENDED: OS: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.8GHz (or equivalent) Memory: 3 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 (or equivalent) Hard Drive: 25 GB available space10/30/2014 - 5:49pm
Matthew Wilsonhere hare the system requirements. make of ithem what you will. MINIMUM: OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.0GHz (or equivalent) Memory: 2 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (or equivalent) Hard Drive: 25 GB available spa10/30/2014 - 5:48pm
Andrew EisenStill a game I really want to play. Hope it's a solid port.10/30/2014 - 5:42pm
Matthew WilsonValkyria Chronicles pc port needs 25ggb. not bad exept this game came out in 08 on the ps3.10/30/2014 - 4:56pm
james_fudgeEZK: my sarcasm senses are tingling ;)10/30/2014 - 4:21pm
Andrew EisenIf it's any consolation, Xbox owners, Wii U owners don't get the game at all. And if we did, we'd probably never get the DLC.10/30/2014 - 4:19pm
MaskedPixelantehttp://kotaku.com/destinys-new-dlc-kinda-screws-over-xbox-players-1652294153 Sucks when the shoe's on the other foot, huh.10/30/2014 - 4:12pm
E. Zachary KnightSo a vocational school in Oklahoma is being evacuated because someone found a briefcase in the bathroom. Imagine that. A briefcase ina school. That's unpossible.10/30/2014 - 3:33pm
prh99Also, Nintendo wants to watch you sleep..for Science! (*in best Cave Johnson voice) http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2014/10/nintendo-wants-to-watch-you-sleep-for-science/10/30/2014 - 2:47pm
prh99I got it in a Humble Bundle, it's ok but the hype is definitely over blown. Also, only being able dig in the four cardinal directions made for some irksome digging..10/30/2014 - 2:38pm
E. Zachary KnightI enjoyed it. It was very short, but rewarding and fun.10/30/2014 - 2:35pm
Andrew EisenAgainst my better judgement (game looks boring to me), I purchased Steamworld Dig. It's highly praised and it was on sale. Hopefully I'll be wrong about it and think it's as awesome as everyone else.10/30/2014 - 2:09pm
quiknkoldhttp://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2014/10/femme-doms-of-videogames-bayonetta-doesnt-care-if.html10/30/2014 - 1:15pm