Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

August 22, 2011 -

In the latest video from our own Andrew Eisen he talks in-depth about the Mega Man conspiracy theory making the rounds. Some believe that Capcom cancelled Mega Man Legends 3 for the 3DS and Mega Man Universe, and omitted the Blue Bomber from the Marvel vs. Capcom 3 roster because Mega Man co-creator Keiji Inafune left the company late last year. You may recall that Inafune made several derogatory statements about the Japanese video game industry prior to his departure, which reflected poorly on him and his employer too.

I'll leave the rest to Andrew, who runs down this conspiracy theory in the video and at his blog...

Comments

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

While the material was good, the audio quality of this one made it difficult to follow.

Keep up the good work though.

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

Yeah, the equipment I'm using sucks.  Believe it or not, what I posted is actually better than the raw recording.  Nowhere near ideal but hey, I work with what I got.

Glad you like it though.

Andrew Eisen

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

Perhaps you could start a Kickstarter campaign to get new recording equipment.

As one of the incentives, you could offer to speak the names of donators. You could make a killing among the lady crowd.

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

I would pay you ten dollars to read my statement of intent to the admissions boards of the vet schools I'm applying to. There's no way they would refuse me.

-Austin from Oregon

Feel free to check out my blog.

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

Heh.  I don't know man, my video demographics shows females on average make up less than 10% of my viewers.

Andrew Eisen

Re: Andrew Eisen Examines The Mega Man Conspiracy Theory

(Insert favorite male prostitute joke here)

Keep up the good work, Andrew. Maybe one day the developers will watch, listen, and think for once.

Poll

Poll: Is it censorship when a private retailer decides not to sell a particular video game?:

MechaCrashPlease take your faux outrage and shove it up your own ass.05/28/2015 - 7:40am
Wonderkarpthe people who caused those events were sick mentally disturbed individuals, Not people with Political Differences or Gamers. and in comparison, a Bomb Threat is NOTHING compared to Real Child Murder. I hope you choke on your own Bile05/28/2015 - 5:40am
WonderkarpI'm calling you out in public, MechaRash. What you said in the Gaming for Everyone News Post was DISGUSTING. In No way has Gamergate, OR Gamers in General ever been involved in a School Shooting Nor will they ever05/28/2015 - 5:38am
Mattsworknamemeet ips. stupid phone.05/27/2015 - 11:34pm
MattsworknameI feel ups should have a hard line expiration date. if a company doesn't use them for ten years they have to put it on the market or make it open source05/27/2015 - 11:34pm
MechaCrashPride does play a factor. If you sell an IP to someone, and they make a ton of money off it, it makes you look like a tool: why didn't YOU make that money? Better to sit on it than be embarassed that way.05/27/2015 - 10:58pm
ZippyDSMleeAS far as I understand it the suits think sitting on a an IP till the time is right is more profitable than tradeing it around.....hevean forbit soemone use soemthing to make money with....05/27/2015 - 9:58pm
Andrew EisenOh, there's also the Facebook page.05/27/2015 - 4:29pm
hidannikOkay :( Guess I'll just have to YouTube it when I've caught up on all the other podcasts.05/27/2015 - 4:13pm
Andrew EisenI honestly don't know. The show is on my YouTube channel and we promote it here on the site every week.05/27/2015 - 4:11pm
hidannikIs there nothing a podcast app can key on?\05/27/2015 - 4:09pm
Andrew EisenYeah, we lost Libsyn quite some time ago. As such, no RSS or iTunes. We're working on finding a new (and cost effective) home but it's been really slow going.05/27/2015 - 4:07pm
hidannikThe last one on that feed was Feb 905/27/2015 - 4:05pm
hidannikThe feed is at superpac.libsyn.com05/27/2015 - 4:05pm
hidannikI ask because it hasn't shown up in my PocketCasts feed in a while. (I'm currently a month behind)05/27/2015 - 4:02pm
E. Zachary KnightAE, Loved your mom as the guest on your 30 Days of Netflix series. She is one interesting lady.05/27/2015 - 3:47pm
E. Zachary Knighthidannik, If you mean on iTunes, we are working to get it back up there soon. Otherwise, the show must go on. We record live every Saturday at 8pm Central05/27/2015 - 3:47pm
Andrew Eisenhidannik - The podcast will continue this weekend and every weekend after for the foreseeable future. What makes you ask?05/27/2015 - 3:29pm
Matthew WilsonI say no it isnt, but it depends on the reason for not selling it. were the pressured to not sell it. aka target au, or did they chose not to on their own aka gog with hatred.05/27/2015 - 3:28pm
hidannikIs there no more podcast?05/27/2015 - 3:26pm