Video: Your Mom Hates Fox News Too

Our own Andrew Eisen offers an interesting video that proposes a unique marketing campaign for Fox News involving moms. The source material will be familiar to GP readers – you can find those videos here and here.

Kalley says:

If you are looking for unique love sms Jokes, here you will find the best and unique selection of cute lovely Jokes , Romantic Jokes , Sweet Poetic Jokes & Friendly Jokes ,Here are the latest jokes and riddles sent to Squigly from his friends around the world.Your browser is now pointed to the world's largest collection of spreadsheet humor on the Web. It's also pointed to the only collection of spreadsheet humor on the Web.

Enjoy Now  :-  Jokes

-Jes- says:

That works?

I thought that, by now, everyone with at least three functional brain cells would've long ago tuned out anything showing even remotely on the Poe's Law meter.

It's just too blatant.

Shahab says:

I actually know this guy in real life and he IS a troll. He actually has pretty liberal beliefs but he likes to troll people on the Internet by pretending he is a hard line, la-di-da right winger.

Prof_Sarcastic says:

So you go off on a rant about ideology and seeing things through prisms, rather than actually saying where the "liberal agenda" is in the game, and then you're surprised that people think you're a troll?

Neo_DrKefka says:

Thats because Progressives are so into their idealogy they cannot see out of the prism of their own way of thinking to where anything they disagree is wrong outright and if someone has a problem with that they must be troll, sad or just don't understand the big picture….or someone to laugh at

QUICK GET THE LOCAL LIBERAL GRAMMER NAZI have him pick at every little thing so we don't have to focus on the point which was in the message or just deflect everything and just insult and use some saul alinsky style tactics!

Prof_Sarcastic says:

Whether Shahab is telling the truth or not, you still aren't setting us straight on where you see the liberal agenda in that example.  So, one way or another, you ARE trolling, its a simple fact.

Traditionally, trolls have tried to garner an emotional response, but these days its seems all a troll needs to be considered successful is for people to actually reply.  Sad times.

Neo_DrKefka says:

He doesn’t know me in real life everyone knows I am a conservative in one of the most liberal cities in the United States

I love it when I just say I told you so look at all these responses and instead of responding to the statement I just see hehe and giggles and a deflection of anything I said hmmm which of the rules of radicals was followed here

Shahab says:

I think video game bashing in the media has officially jumped the shark. They are bashing educational and edutainment games now? Is that really what they are reduced to? Vilifying games are part of the left biased media, saying that Typing Tutor 2 may be pushing the "liberal agenda" on your kids?

I laughed so hard when I watched this spot.

Cattleprod says:

There’s a simple way to tell if any form of media has a liberal agenda, you just need to ask: is the media in question Fox News? If no, then congratulations, you’ve found a liberal agenda.

Hevach says:

I don't remember the specifics… but last I played a Sim City game I remember you can let your city drop down to about the third level of hell before you suffer any major repercussions from letting pollution run out of control. I mean, sure, the people are miserable and complain and such, but as long as you can scrape up enough taxes to build that 4×12 heavy industrial zone down the middle of your low cost housing district and cap each end with a military base, the other penalties aren't that harsh.

Don't forgetting summoning Godzilla to eat it all once your population tops the million mark. Having a hard time seeing the liberal agenda here.

hellfire7885 says:

I kind of tuned out when he said "liberal agenda".

I mean, have ANY of them watched someone play Sim City? People I've seen play the games have too much fun with natural disasters. And I don't see how teaching someone a corporation should be penalized for dumping waste in a river is a bad thing.

I mean, shit, people being smug about it and green-washing aside, how is going green a bad thing? Plus most of the games mentioned are either years old or flash games, so all they did was just make these games attractive to rebellious kids.

Flynn says:

I love the quick shots to the overly concerned and offended women we are to assume are not paid actors.

This is about as propaganda as it gets.  The McDonalds game, really?! That game was build from the ground up to make McD's look bad, it's part of the assigned "reading" in Video Game Rhetoric, and Honors Video Game Studies (my class) here on campus.  Of course it's offensive, it's a persuasive game, but playing it off as mainstream is much easier.

If anyone is interested:

My favorite part is having to manage how much trash and waste you feed the cattle in order to archive just the right mix of mutant growth without making your customers glow in the dark.

Stay classy FOX.

hellfire7885 says:

OH they did jump on Fallout once, but it wasn't that.

It was over one of the promo images showing a destroyed house of representatives. They said it was either drawn by a terrorist or was encouraging terrorists.

Would have hated to see their reaction that in Fallout 3 the White house is just a crater. During the Bush years it would have ben seen as encouraging terrorists, now, it would have been seen as what needs otbe done.

Magic says:

That 'Liberal agenda' part just seems to summarise the problems with US politics today to me – paranoid bouts of tribalism, where any different viewpoint is against the status quo of conservatives.

Colonisation – how dare this game penalise you for destroying native villages?!

Civilisation – how dare this game allow you to promote a non-Christian religion?!

Fallout – how dare this game promote the US government (Enclave) as an enemy faction?!

Where does it end?