The Tommy Wi-Show Ep. 1: Mortal Kombat

September 26, 2011 -

The man responsible for the worst movie ever made (The Room) sets his sights on web TV with a new Machina.com show called The Tommy Wi-Show. In the first episode Tommy, or TW as his alien friends call him, takes on Mortal Kombat. Is the show bad? Good? So bad it's good? So bad it’s bad? I don't know - he sounds like a drunken German weightlifter... Watch the episode to your left.

Thanks to Kyle Orland for the tip.. I think.

Comments

Re: The Tommy Wi-Show Ep. 1: Mortal Kombat

It's funny as hell, but I've always had a weirder sense of humor. That alien with those geeky teeth and "TW" being nominated as the greatest game reviewer of all times is amusing for sure. I thought machinima was a serious channel, I've always watched their videos about dll file extensions with interest, beside the games' reviews, of course.

Re: The Tommy Wi-Show Ep. 1: Mortal Kombat

He outdoes That Guy With The Glasses. Hate that freak...

Re: The Tommy Wi-Show Ep. 1: Mortal Kombat

Who is this idiot and why is he in the news?

Re: The Tommy Wi-Show Ep. 1: Mortal Kombat

Tommy Wiseau is a would be filmmaker who conjured up $6million dollars and blew it on his own self financed movie, The Room which is easily the worst film of all time and as others have put it "The Citizen Kane of bad movies". Basically if you gave a group of intoxicated chipmunks  some paper and a 35mm film camera and asked them to make the worst movie they possibly could, while they were high on crack, the result would be no where near as terrible as The Room. But dont let that discourage you from watching it, its funny as hell. Even funnier than Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and Airplane.

Re: The Tommy Wi-Show Ep. 1: Mortal Kombat

Everything you need to know about this guy, you can find out in the Nostalgia Critic's review of The Room.

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

Re: The Tommy Wi-Show Ep. 1: Mortal Kombat

There are not enough WTFs in the world to describe what I've seen.

---You are likely to be eaten by a Grue.

Poll

Will Code Avarice's Paranautical Activity make its way back onto Steam?:

Andrew EisenAdam McKay directed cartoon about income inequality. https://screen.yahoo.com/we-the-economy/inequality-1-unbelievable-sweet-alpacas-175411663.html10/21/2014 - 8:54pm
prh99Bit.ly Maintainance here is the original http://arstechnica.com/business/2014/10/after-gamergate-tweet-adobe-distances-itself-from-gawker-bullying/10/21/2014 - 8:39pm
prh99Adobe calls out Gawker for GG bullying and backpedals...sort of. http://bit.ly/1pyM4Yg10/21/2014 - 8:35pm
Neo_DrKefkaThanks James. Means a lot.10/21/2014 - 7:24pm
prh99Nothing that hasn't been said.10/21/2014 - 6:52pm
Andrew EisenHaven't read it yet. I'm sharing this because I love the header image. http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/10/gamergate-should-stop-lying-to-itself.html10/21/2014 - 3:39pm
james_fudgeYou are one of us, you're a GPer, not a GGer :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
james_fudgeNeo_DrKefka: half of them don't know who that is, so no worries :)10/21/2014 - 2:27pm
Andrew EisenUpdate to the Paranautical Activity story. Dev leaves the studio. http://codeavarice.com/post/100592709238/mike-is-leaving-code-avarice10/21/2014 - 1:52pm
quiknkoldI'm sure you are, Andrew10/21/2014 - 1:44pm
Andrew EisenNintendo announced the Link amiibo is compatible with Hyrule Warriors. No idea how Nintendo expects anyone to give a toss if it don't tell us what it does. Then again, maybe I'm just being curmudgeonly.10/21/2014 - 1:25pm
Neo_DrKefkaSo Gamergate compared me to leftist Saul Alnsky....ME off all the people10/21/2014 - 1:16pm
IanCWell.... quite.10/21/2014 - 1:10pm
Andrew EisenWell of course. Girls don't buy figurines and guys don't buy figurines of girls. And no, the girls that buy figurines and the guys that buy figurines of girls don't count. The money belongs on the table, thank you very much!10/21/2014 - 12:43pm
IanCI have 3 of the Disney Infinity figures even though i don't have the game (Rapunzel from Tangled, and Anna & Elsa from Frozen, purely because its the only way to get figures from those two films)10/21/2014 - 12:23pm
Andrew EisenGlad you said "Pokemon." That's the first time I've seen anyone use that abbreviation.10/21/2014 - 12:14pm
MaskedPixelanteGot my demo key for ORAS, hope I get some awesome Pokemon to bring over.10/21/2014 - 12:08pm
E. Zachary KnightNot owning a WiiU helps too.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
E. Zachary KnightI have avoided Skylanders and Disney Infinity so far, so I don't see how Amiibos will get me in their grasp.10/21/2014 - 11:39am
Andrew EisenYes, GamerGate has a lot of fair-weather friends.10/21/2014 - 11:25am