New Humble Bundle Includes Frozenbyte Games

September 28, 2011 -

It’s time to raid the couch cushions again, because the Humble Bundle is back with a bundle of games you can pay what you like for (unless you’d like to pay $0 or less.  In which case you can sod off).

This time it’s the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle and it contains, as you might expect, Frozen Synapse and it’s soundtrack.  Pay as much or as little as you like (again, as long as it’s something) and the normally $25 turn-based strategy game is yours!  Your purchase can be divided up between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, Child's Play Charity, or even Humble Bundle itself.  How it gets divvied up is entirely up to you.

Pay above the average price the bundle is currently going for ($4.38 as of this writing) and you’ll also receive the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle which includes: Trine, Shadowgrounds, and Shadowgrounds: Survivor.  As an added bonus, you’ll also receive the currently-in-development Splot as soon as it’s released and Jack Claw, a prototype of a canceled Frozenbyte game.

Each game is DRM free and will run on PC, MAC, or Linux.

Previous Humble Bundles have raised over $2 million dollars for charity.  The current Humble Bundle has pulled in over $190,000 in just a few hours.

The Humble Frozen Synapse and Frozenbyte Bundles will be available at Humble Bundle for the next two weeks.

-Reporting from San Diego, GamePolitics Contributing Editor Andrew Eisen

Comments

Re: New Humble Bundle Includes Frozenbyte Games

This is nice. I missed the other Frozenbyte bundle and I can now get them.

Poll

Have you visited a video game arcade in the last year?:

MechaTama31I sure have. Dorky's barcade in Tacoma, WA.08/20/2014 - 5:56pm
Matthew WilsonI have not been to a arcade in years. I know arcades are still big in japan.08/20/2014 - 5:38pm
Sleaker@AE - Ah no it's called GroundKontrol - I was just referring to it as a Bar-Arcade.08/20/2014 - 4:39pm
Andrew EisenStill looking for confirmation that High Moon Studios (dev behind the PS3/360 versions) isn't working on it.08/20/2014 - 4:38pm
ZenGotcha.08/20/2014 - 4:37pm
Andrew EisenI already updated the story with it!08/20/2014 - 4:36pm
Zenhttp://www.gonintendo.com/s/235574-treyarch-isn-t-working-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-for-wii-u-either08/20/2014 - 4:36pm
ZenLet me send the link for the Tweet as well...they state Treyarch is not working on it. Grabbing it now.08/20/2014 - 4:34pm
Andrew EisenWhere does it say that "NO dev is working on it"?08/20/2014 - 4:33pm
ZenHere's the link for my last comment: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/20/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-not-coming-to-wii-u08/20/2014 - 4:24pm
ZenWell, Call of Duty is skipping Wii U completely it seems...they updated that NO dev is working on it. Great way to just skip a market.08/20/2014 - 4:24pm
Andrew EisenYeah, Dave and Busters back in 2011 was the last time for me.08/20/2014 - 4:16pm
ZenWell, I tried lol. We just got a Dave and Busters on the beach but haven't been there yet...may go this weekend.08/20/2014 - 3:52pm
Andrew EisenIt's called The Bar-Arcade? Missed opportunity. I would have gone with Barcade.08/20/2014 - 3:25pm
SleakerThe Bar-Arcade however did have a lot of good pinball machines, they were however always taken as the place was packed..08/20/2014 - 1:17pm
Sleakerso I've been to an Arcade-Bar, not that great of a place has some okay machines, but generally over-packed. And then all the kid-friendly ones have is ticket-games nothing actually good unfortunately :(08/20/2014 - 1:14pm
Andrew EisenIf it has an area dedicated to arcade machines, I'd say it counts. Arcade machine in your house though, nope.08/20/2014 - 12:16pm
ZenDoes it count if you have actual arcade machines in your house?08/20/2014 - 12:01pm
E. Zachary KnightWith the current poll, I guess it all depends on how one defines "arcade". If Chuck E Cheese or similar multipurpose businesses count, then that is a yes for me.08/20/2014 - 11:59am
ZenLet the ax fall Sleaker...lessons MUST be learned...08/20/2014 - 11:44am