Team Bondi Owes Over AU $1.4 Million to Creditors

October 7, 2011 -

Earlier this week we reported that LA Noire developer Team Bondi would be closing its doors as it sells off its assets to pay off creditors. Today we have learned who the Sydney, Australia-based studio owes most of its debt to.

The extent of the LA Noire developer's debt has been revealed in documents provided to the Australian Securities And Investments Commission and obtained by Edge. The documents show that Team Bondi's debt to creditors came to a total of AU $1,425,156.78. Among that debt, 33 staff credited for work on the Rockstar game were owed a combined total of AU $1,074,283.28 in unpaid wages or bonuses.

Former studio head Brendan McNamara claims that he is owed $102,495.16, general manager Vicky Lord claimed she is owed $99,155.21 and gameplay lead David Heironymus said he is owed $43,652. Depth Analysis, McNamara's Sydney-based firm that developed MotionScan is also listed as being owed $145,795.83.

It is not clear if these figures are performance bonuses or actual salaries owed to each individual.

Source: C&VG

Comments

Re: Team Bondi Owes Over AU $1.4 Million to Creditors

With L.A. Noir doing so well, how could they not have gotten enough money to pay all the creditors?

Poll