Ford’s Warriors in Pink Get PlayStation Home Event

October 10, 2011 -

Ford's Warrior's in Pink initiative finds friends in PlayStation Home. An event is planned inside Sony's virtual PS3 destination to help raise awareness about breast cancer later this month. Ford is strong supporter for breast cancer research and Warriors in Pink is just one of the ways it has taken the fight to the disease; the car manufacturer is a 17-year National Sponsorship of the Komen Race for the Cure. The company says that, to date it has dedicated more than $110 million to the cause.

The news comes from Ford Motor Company Emerging & Social Media Specialist Brian McClary's twitter feed:

"BLOWN AWAY by the support of the Playstation HOME community," McClary wrote. "They are holding a @warriorsinpink event in the @ford showroom on 10/29."

If you needed a reason to check out PlayStation Home, now you have one.

You can learn more about Warriors in Pink by checking out Fordcares.com or www.ford.com/warriorsinpink/.. They also didn't take any of that bailout money if that's some sort of sticking point you have against America's top car manufacturers..

prh99Personally, I just clicked the three vertical dots the first YouTube recommended one, haven't seen one since. Too bad I can't get rid of Pewdiepie video recommendations that easily.02/01/2015 - 3:19am
prh99Just don't watch the videos, who cares what she does or doesn't do. If her audience likes it so be, if they think she's doing something she shouldn't they'll stop watching.02/01/2015 - 3:14am
Wonderkarpwell we had to christen it some way01/31/2015 - 7:13pm
Wonderkarpsaying otherwise. I've presented a video with cited sources combined with opinion. Youre presenting just your opinion. 01/31/2015 - 6:43pm
Wonderkarpits still important information brought up on the original video. and by not saying anything, the casual observer thinks its her footage. there's no "section 107 Fair use" disclaimer. Its as if she's showing star wars and saying "look what I made" without01/31/2015 - 6:43pm