Report: Catwoman DLC Problems in Arkham City

October 20, 2011 -

What (we assume) is a small amount of gamers are experiencing some trouble with the Catwoman DLC code in the retail version of Batman Arkham City. According to complaints by some consumers in both North America and the United Kingdom, the retail box seems to be missing the code.

Gamers in North America have been complaining about missing codes since the game launched there earlier this week and now UK gamers are joining the rising chorus of complaints. Earlier today, a VideoGamer employee Tweeted that his copy of the game purchased through GameStop UK was missing the DLC code.

Both GameSpot UK and Warner Bros. declined comment - at least when it comes to problems in the UK. The company did issue the following statement earlier today regarding problems in the US and Canada:

"Since Tuesday's incredibly successful launch of Batman: Arkham City in North America, our customer support team has received a very small number of calls/emails (less than 0.5 per cent of total units sold) regarding Catwoman codes either being invalid or not included in the game packaging.

While the number of affected versions is very small, WB Games apologizes for any inconvenience this has caused and we are committed to getting these issues resolved as quickly as possible.

All who are experiencing any issues with the game are requested to contact WB Games customer service Department by calling (410) 568 - 3680 , emailing support@wbgames.com or visiting community.batmanarkhamcity.com/support. All matters will be handled promptly."

Source: Eurogamer

Posted in

Comments

Re: Report: Catwoman DLC Problems in Arkham City

That... Is way too high a number. And somehow I suspect there's theft going on.

Mattsworknamehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-Vx4_prmvo09/01/2015 - 3:18am
MattsworknameTotal bisquit talkes about why teh Deus X pre order systems is garbage.09/01/2015 - 3:18am
PHX CorpI'll probaly Start the stream around 8PM Eastern08/31/2015 - 10:09pm
PHX Corpand now it's ready to go for everyone08/31/2015 - 9:35pm
Andrew EisenThat's why I embed the chat box from my Twitch Page. Can't get chat on the YouTube page to work either.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Andrew EisenI do but I haven't seen a way to incorporate viewers to chat without specifically inviting them to the event.08/31/2015 - 8:49pm
Goth_SkunkThough I'm surprised you'd not be familiar with this, Andrew. Do you not use Google Hangouts when you do S.P.A.C.?08/31/2015 - 8:45pm