PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

November 16, 2011 -

NMA takes a crack at the whole PETA v. Super Mario Bros. campaign with an animated short that features topless PETA members throwing blood on Mario for wearing fur, among other wacky hijinks. Earlier today the animal rights group issued a statement saying that it was all a big joke and that gamers should calm down. The latest NMA video pretty much sums up everyone's feelings on PETA when it comes to their antics related to fictional characters and video game icons. Watch it to your left. Once again thanks to Andrew Eisen for the tip.

Source: GoNintendo

Posted in

Comments

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

This is hilarious! Love how PETA just got owned (or maybe pwned) by the gaming community.

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

Hardly. The more attention we give PETA, the more they're going to "tantrum." They're loving this.

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

Actually, far as I've seen PETA is trying hard to back peddle on this.

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

PETA... derailing/gaslamping... nice...

Re: PETA v. Nintendo, NMA-Style

A big joke pretty much describes 90% of what PETA does. Whether it criticizing the president for swatting a fly or trying to keep kids from drinking milk the organization  has never really demonstrated much in the way of common sense.

Poll