Video: Make Daddy Proud and Don't Get Eaten

November 21, 2011 -

Andrew Eisen noticed something a little peculiar while playing through Telltale Games' Jurassic Park. Andrew makes an astute observation on the different reactions from a father and a daughter when dinosaurs kill them in Telltale Games' newest title.

We won't spoil it for you - watch the video. The audio and video are pretty awful, but you'll get Andrew's point after watching it.

You can watch all of Andrew's other videos here.

Update: Andrew has updated the video - it no longer sucks.

Comments

Re: Video: Make Daddy Proud and Don't Get Eaten

Good job Andre!

(EDIT: The spelling mistake has since been fixed)

Matthew WilsonUC berkeley won, and they 3 years of free tuition for winning.04/26/2015 - 11:26pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://espn.go.com/watchespn/…/id/2497649/Heroes-of-the-Dorm heroes of the storm is being broadcast live on espn 2 never thought a moba would get a time slot like this on tv.04/26/2015 - 9:30pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://reason.com/archives/2015/04/09/the-dmca-chill-factor this is why the dmca should be changed or gotten rid off.04/26/2015 - 6:41pm
PHX Corphttp://www.thejimquisition.com/2015/04/assassins-creed-chronicles-china-review/ anyone seen this04/26/2015 - 4:19pm
Matthew Wilsonhttp://www.destructoid.com/director-del-toro-says-silent-hi… Can not say I am surprised sadly. I feel bad for del Toro because every time he tries to do a video game project it falls apart.04/26/2015 - 1:42pm
Mattsworknamei I hope there is, I love that series.04/25/2015 - 5:59pm