MovieBob Responds to PETA

November 23, 2011 -

We know that PETA has said that they were just kidding but that hasn't stopped a number web sites and internet video shows from taking a crack at the subject anyway. The Escapist's The Big Picture is one of those web shows offering a rebuttal to PETA's campaign against Mario for his Tanooki-suit wearing ways. We'll let show host MovieBob do all the talking.

Thanks to Andrew Eisen for the link.

Source: The Escapist

Comments

Re: MovieBob Responds to PETA

Told you. I said to ignore them.

And at any rate, I've heard that PETA kills animals before, but I've never actually believed it...until now. Thanks, Escapist.

Poll