Microsoft Releases My Xbox Live App for iOS Devices

December 8, 2011 -

Microsoft has released its My Xbox Live App on Apple's App Store. The free app lets Xbox Live users access their profiles on the go much like the Xbox Live hub on Microsoft's Windows Phone 7. The app features the Metro UI style that Microsoft has deployed across all its current products, including the recent Xbox Live dashboard update and Windows Phone 7. The app also links to a browser-based demo of the Windows Phone 7 OS.

"Take your Xbox LIVE experience wherever you go with the My Xbox LIVE app. Track and compare your achievements, connect with your Xbox LIVE friends, and change up your 3D Avatar, reads the official App Store description for the app. "Review all your recent great games you and your friends love to play and compare achievements with them. Jump into our games hub to learn about the latest LIVE games and apps. Access Xbox Spotlight feeds, get breaking news from Xbox LIVE, game tips and tricks, gamer spotlight and much more."

You know what would be more shocking than Microsoft releasing this app for iOS devices? Apple not banning it in the not-too-distant future.

Source: IndustryGamers

Comments

Re: Microsoft Releases My Xbox Live App for iOS Devices

Android or it didn't happen.

Re: Microsoft Releases My Xbox Live App for iOS Devices

nah what would impress me more is M$ ditching the advertising for PAID members of their services.. admittedly its less "in your face" with the new update, but when plopping down that much, most places would give the option to eradicate the unnecessary clutter of useless ads.

especially when anything worth looking at isn't even shown, or obscured by these ads.

Poll