Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

December 10, 2011 -

The Humble Introversion Bundle closed earlier this week, selling 190,261 bundles for a grand total of $778,643.57.  The dough will be divided up between Humble Bundle itself, the developers of the games included in the bundle, and two charities: the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Child’s Play.

As always seems to be the case, Linux users paid the most, averaging $8.78 with Mac users following at $5.90 and Windows users bringing up the rear at $3.40.

We’ll let you know when the next bundle hits but if you’d like an email alert, you can sign up to receive notifications at humblebundle.com.

-Reporting from San Diego, GamePolitics Contributing Editor Andrew Eisen

Comments

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

Damn freeloading Windows users, always trying to get something for next-to-nothing...wink

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

I bought this for a bit over the average price, but not as much as I normally spend, for one simple reason.

I love Introversion's games enough, and have bought enough of the previous bundles, that literally the only games I got out of it were Defcon (which I didn't really have much interest in) and Dungeons of Dredmore (which looked intriguing enough to hook an average-price buy from me).

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

They had a $~1 million goal...

To reach those goals, the bundles need a bit of breathing room, rather than having three bundles come at once (e.g. Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, and Indie Gala).

Re: Humble Introversion Bundle Pulls in $778,643.57

There isn't a lot that the Humble Guys can do about those other bundles. Yet, I do think that the Humble Guys should space out their bundles just a tad more. I think there was only 2 weeks between this one and the previous one.

PHX Corphttp://www.polygon.com/2015/7/27/9050375/street-fighter-5-beta-offline-delayed Street Fighter 5 beta taken offline, now postponed indefinitely07/27/2015 - 9:51pm
Goth_Skunk@eZeek: Noooooooooo.... ;)07/27/2015 - 8:44pm
MechaTama31Re: Google+, wow. I never in a million years thought they would backpedal on that. I just resigned myself to not using commenting functions on any of their services.07/27/2015 - 6:21pm
E. Zachary KnightGoth, are you saying all women are fat. ;)07/27/2015 - 5:38pm
benohawkMake it more adorable and more gender neutral! Widescreen Dog and 16:9 their 16 kitten sidekicks07/27/2015 - 5:15pm
Goth_SkunkOr, if you prefer, Widescreen Woman.07/27/2015 - 4:12pm
Goth_SkunkWho will save us from this abominable practice?! Introducing WIDESCREEN MAN and his sidekick 16:9!07/27/2015 - 4:10pm
Andrew EisenInteresting coincidence. I tweeted about the evils of vertically oriented video just last night. https://twitter.com/AndrewEisen/status/62549836960397312007/27/2015 - 4:01pm
PHX Corphttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ_I9-CkzDE The Great Atari Ransack (The Jimquisition) Warning Vertical video syndrome in one scene07/27/2015 - 3:40pm
MattsworknameBout time google07/27/2015 - 3:33pm
james_fudgeugh. TG man :)07/27/2015 - 1:15pm
MechaCrashGoogle drops Google+ requirements for YouTube and other services: http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/27/google-is-dropping-its-google-requirement-across-all-products-starting-with-youtube/07/27/2015 - 12:55pm
benohawkThat still isn't Steam pay royalties. At best it is Bethesda not being willing to relicense the music,07/27/2015 - 12:51pm
Infophile(cont'd) different service. This often happened with TV shows, where music was only licensed for broadcast, but not for DVD release. So for many older shows, they either have to relicense it or use different/no music for the DVD release.07/27/2015 - 12:36pm
Infophile@benohawk: It most likely comes down to the original licensing agreement for the music in it. Often those agreements only license it for the medium it first releases in, so it has to be re-licensed if it's rereleased in a different form or through a ...07/27/2015 - 12:35pm
benohawkWhy would steam be paying royalties on anything in quake?07/27/2015 - 12:01pm
black mantaI recommend using the KMQuake II patch which supports .ogg music files, then downloading the music from someplace, then dropping it in to a music folder into the \baseq2 directory.07/27/2015 - 10:32am
black mantaI got Quake 2 during the Steam Quakecon sale. Funny thing is, there's no music for it! Guess Steam didn't want to pay the royalty fees or something.07/27/2015 - 10:30am
black mantaLike EZK, I also have a backlog of games. Right now I'm playing Crysis 3 for the first time, and replaying Quake 2.07/27/2015 - 10:29am
E. Zachary KnightZippy, No. It is because I have a backlog of games a mile long and have not bought to many new games, which includes Mass Effect.07/27/2015 - 9:28am