GTA V PC Petition Surpasses 200K Signature Mark

A petition on calling for a PC version of Rockstar's upcoming game Grand Theft Auto V has over 200,000 signatures. While Rockstar hasn't ruled out a PC version, the company has not officially announced that it is working on it either. With GTA IV, Rockstar released a PC version eight months after the console game releases.

The petition jumped from 100,000 signatures in November 2012 to 150,000 in February of this year. Now the signatures are well above 200,000.

Rockstar Games co-founder Dan Houser said in the past the a PC version of the open-world game was "up for consideration," though that's all the company has said on the matter to date.

It should be noted that Rockstar has released a PC version of every GTA game so far, and GTA V will not likely be an exception to that long standing precedent.

If you are interested in signing on to the petition, visit this link.

GrimCW says:

I just hope they can that garbage "Social club" thing fully.. its thanks to that BS i can't even get GTAIV to work on my PC anymore.. tried the manual updates/installs and it always locks me out or causes a crash.

That aside, i've little doubt they'll make the PC version, R* is usually good about that, so far what, only red dead hasn't gotten one?

hellfire7885 says:

Ok, history shows that GTA5 will have a PC version, just not right away.

Sorry for my language but seriously, what the fuck happened to patience?

I mean the Wii U was written off as dead simply because none of it's killer apps were out on launch day, and now this.

MechaTama31 says:

Well.  I suppose, in a sense, you could try to say that they released a "PC version".  But I sure wouldn't bestow that name on the half-assed pile of shit we got.

axiomatic says:

Well if they want my money it will have to come on the PC. Sure I own all the consoles but the PC experience is so far superior I don't mind waiting.

tacc says:

What a pointless petition. GTA V will be released on PC with or without it.

Just ages later as a mediocore port. As usual. Probably this time with 3 layers of DRM and 10 additional programs you need to install.

GiffTor says:

Of all of the things that could have been petitioned to the tune of 200K signatures regarding GTA V (the blatantly sexist initial preview videos with the three characters comes to mind) and it's "We want it on PC!" ? #headdesk