Deep Silver has announced an insane gag SKU for Saint's Row IV called the "Dangerous Wad Edition." Sure, it's a marketing joke to draw attention to the upcoming release of Deep Silver's Saint's Row IV and UK retailer GAME's REAL SKUs for the game, but it sure is interesting - especially if someone was insane enough to purchase it.
The Dangerous Wad Edition costs $1 million, is only available in the UK through GAME and - there's only one copy available in the world.
It comes with some extravagant extras including:
- Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
You can find the Dangerous Wad Edition at GAME's Web site.